Are you worried that your skin is no longer looking radiant and healthy and want to do something about it? HydraFacial and Salt Facial are two excellent skin renewal treatments that can impart radiance to the skin, and improve tone and texture. But what is the difference between a HydraFacial and a Salt Facial.
There are many different types of facials on the market, and they are all designed to pamper the skin and leave it smooth, clear, and younger-looking. HydraFacial has become one of the most popular options since being introduced, and the Salt Facial is also growing in popularity.
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment that uses advanced Vortex-Fusion technology to refresh and rejuvenate the skin. The treatment simultaneously cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates the skin. HydraFacial is the answer to dull, dry skin as it boosts skin health and leaves the skin clear and radiant, without discomfort or downtime.
What does it treat?
HydraFacial is an excellent treatment for all skin types and treats skin concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines, brown spots, enlarged pores, congested pores, oily or acne-prone skin, and uneven skin tone.
What is Salt Facial?
Salt Facial is a non-surgical skin renewal treatment that rejuvenates the skin using pure, organic sea salt. It is a 3 step process that exfoliates, replenishes, and heals the skin. Salt is a natural detox agent that provides healing benefits for the skin, and it also has antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
What does it treat?
Salt Facial is a flexible treatment that can be used to address a range of skin issues such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, sun damage, age spots, enlarged pores, rosacea, stretch marks, and more.
How they work
HydraFacial is a 3-step regimen that:
- Cleans and Exfoliates: The HydraFacial handpiece uses advanced vortex technology to deep clean and exfoliate sebum and dead skin cells, and to resurface the outer layer of the skin. This makes the skin appear brighter and healthier.
- Extracts and Hydrates: HydraFacial uses vortex pressure to gently suction debris lodged deep in the pores. It also gets rid of blackheads and other impurities.
- Infuses serums: The HydraFacial vortex fusion infuses proprietary serums into the skin. The serums contain peptides, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid. This step helps to detoxify the skin and rejuvenate the skin cells.HydraFacial delivers immediate results and can be done in just 30 minutes.
Salt Facial consists of the following steps:
- Restore: This step involves the application of natural sea salt to the skin, in order to gently remove the top layer of dead skin cells. Sea salt exfoliates the skin without the risk of bruising or hyperpigmentation. Exfoliation detoxifies and restores the skin, and also opens up the skin channels, making it more receptive to receiving the serums to be infused in step 2.
- Replenish: An ultrasound machine is used to massage the skin so as to stimulate blood circulation. It also delivers vital nutrients such as antioxidants and peptides deep into the tissues.
- Rejuvenate: LED light is applied to the skin for a short period and this encourages collagen production, and accelerates the healing process.
Salt Facial is a 45 minute treatment that is safe for all ages and skin types.
HydraFacial is a highly customizable treatment, as there are a variety of specialty serums that can be tailored to the specific needs of each patient. It is beneficial to people of all ages and skin tones. HydraFacial improves the quality of the skin, leaving it healthier and more radiant.
Salt Facial not only uses salt to exfoliate the skin, it also incorporates advanced ultrasound and LED technology to restore and rejuvenate the skin.
If you have dull, dry skin that is desperately in need of help, HydraFacial and Salt Facial are both effective treatments that can restore the health and vitality of the skin.
It’s advisable to consult with a skin care specialist to determine which treatment would be the right option for you.
If you are in the Okemos & East Lansing MI areas, contact Ageless Beauty Center for more information.
Call (517) 245-0798 today to set up a consultation.